Little People UK are hugely grateful to everyone who has raised funds for us over the past 4 years, you have undertaken various activities, such as; bike rides, fun days, cake sales, dress down days and much much more. LPUK relies solely on funds raised, to help us provide the support and friendship we aim to offer.
Over the past year, these funds have helped LPUK by:
- Developing our new website
- Creating awareness documents such as leaflets, contact cards and videos
- Employing a Charity Administrator, to undertake the everyday tasks required to ensure the charity runs successfully
- Holding two annual events
- Arranging number of other smaller events throughout the year
- Inviting medical consultants and physiotherapists to our convention to help offer medical support
Over the next year and beyond we want to develop things further, by providing more support to those who need it and so we really do need this fundraising to continue. Below are various ideas on how you can help...thank you!