As a person with dwarfism, or a parent of a person with dwarfism, there are many questions you may have, some of these questions are asked more often than others, here we have collected some of the most frequently asked questions and some useful advice for answering these questions:
Parents and Babies
- What is a good cot?
- What is a good baby seat?
- What is a good pushchair?
- What is a good car seat?
- What is a good highchair?
- What is a good baby bath seat?
- What is there to consider when potty training?
- What is a good walker?
- What is a good chair for my child at home and school?
- What are good shoes for my child?
- Does my child need adapted stationary equipment?
- Where can I get my child’s school clothes?
- What are good chairs for work?
- Where can I find clothes?
- Where can I find shoes?
- Can I learn to drive?
- What kitchen aids and adaptions are useful?
- What would be a good mobility scooter?
- What types of steps are good?
- Where can I get a wheelchair?
- What would be a good bike?
- What sports would be suitable?
- What adaptations could we need in the house?
- What aids could we need for dressing/bathing etc?
- What do I need to think about for school?