You have completed a membership form for Little People UK, where you gave us:
- Information about yourself and your family e.g. name, date of birth, gender, dwarfism type etc.
- Contact details e.g. house address, telephone number, email address etc.
How Little People UK will use the information about you
The information about yourself (e.g. name, date of birth, gender, dwarfism condition) and your family will be used to:
- Monitor the variety of members we have within Little People UK
- Update our database, to ensure we have the most recent and relevant information
- Connect you with others of the same dwarfism condition (requesting consent prior)
The contact details about yourself (e.g. address, phone, email) and your family will be used to:
- Inform you about news, events, activities and services offered by LPUK throughout the year
- Send any relevant information or literature which LPUK may produce in the future
- Connect you with others in the same locality (requesting consent prior)
How Little People UK will not use the information about you
The data you have provided will not be:
- Shared with any third party for any reason
- Transferred outside of the European Economic Area
We will not collect any further data from you, unless you have given prior permission. If you would like any of your data to be updated, please contact us accordingly.
Security procedures in accordance to UK data protection legislation are in place, with regards to disclosure and storage of data you have provided.