Little People UK are committed to providing a safe, caring, healthy and respectful environment for all members and guests. We ask individuals to act appropriately at all times when attending our online events.
Our Code of Conduct promotes positive interactions with others and the protection of our members is of paramount interest to LPUK.
For online events we ask that you do not pass on the login details to others, we will only accept those who have requested via LPUK and will not accept those who have not received official information from LPUK Admin, this is to ensure the online event is kept safe for all taking part.
Where necessary, microphones will be muted (i.e for quizzes), however you will always be able to use the chat function within Zoom.
All Zoom sessions will be monitored through LPUK Admin and anyone seen to be acting inappropriately will be removed immediately. Additionally, if any safeguarding issues arise, LPUK Admin will follow the normal protocol, which can be found in our policies on our website - https://littlepeopleuk.org/about-us/policies
We ask that all under 18 have an adult present in the room, they do not have to be visible on screen, however they must be present in the room.
The following conduct can lead to immediate removal from an online event:
- Violation of the LPUK policies (which can be found on our website)
- Angry or vulgar language directed at an individual or individuals including: swearing, name calling or shouting
- Harassment/intimidating/menacing/offensive behaviour by words, gestures or body language
- Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive nature
- Behaviour or actions which may result in the harm of oneself or another person
LPUK reserves the right to deny access and/or consider membership of any person who violates this Code of Conduct.
This Code of Conduct applies to all online LPUK events including (but not limited to): LPUK Virtual Quiz, Online Social Get Togethers.
The committee of LPUK have the responsibility and right to enforce the Code of Conduct and to determine consequences for violations.