Little People UK are looking for motivated, skilled and experienced members to help us progress and continue to support all people with dwarfism, their family and friends.
There are two ways in which you can help:
1. We are looking for volunteers who can assist with the following:
- Giving input with suggesting, planning and running workshops and activities during the convention and birthday events.
- Representing Little People UK at external events such as Leicester Space Centre Star Wars weekend, Yaxley Festival etc.
- Joining any one of our supporting groups e.g. Adult Support Team, Youth Team, Family Support Team or Media Team, to offer experienced advice to queries which are sent to us by both members and non-members.
2. Committee members are always required to work collaboratively, in an effort to provide support to our members, we are looking for people with skills of:
- Event planning
- Raising awareness and publicity
- Raising funds and grant applications
- Conversing with medical and educational professionals