Over the next 12 months Little People UK are developing a new membership system, which will run more smoothly, enable us to better monitor membership and be more user friendly.
For that reason, from today, we are going to suspend membership until 2022. This means that the membership system (new or renewal) will not be available. To cancel any future memberships (i.e. those undertaken by automatic renewal), please see the information below on how to do this, via PayPal. Unfortunately LPUK can not do this for you, therefore you will be required to do this yourself. If you need guidance, please let us know.
We will roll out our new membership system in 2022, at which point everyone will have to sign up again for membership. We will release details of this closer to the time, once the new system has been developed.
Suspension of the membership system does not prevent you from accessing any of LPUK’s support i.e. emails, virtual sessions, social media and where possible in the current climate, events. All of these will still be open to people with dwarfism, their family and friends, just get in touch.
Cancelling via PayPal (only for anyone with automatic renewal)
- Login to PayPal (www.paypal.com)
- Click on the cog icon on the upper right-hand corner of your screen to go to the settings page.
- From the menu bar, click on Payments.
- Under Automatic payments, click Manage automatic payments.
- Under Automatic Payments (on the left-hand side of your screen), look for Little People UK
- Next to Status, you will see, in green the word ACTIVE.
- Click the Cancel button next to it to cancel your subscription.